Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Out of the Mouth of X-man

"When I grow up, I'm going to be an ice cream man."

"I want to take a shower in your shower with you, Mom. Daddy can use my bathtub." X-man said.
"You do know I'm married to your father, right?"
"Yeah, but we can switch places," he replied.
"Um, no, you can't."

"I do not want to eat the lamb. It's too smelly," X-man said.
"Just try it. You may like it."
He stares dubiously at the lamb then takes a bite, "Yummy!"
"Do you like it?"
"Yes."
"I'm glad."
"It's good." Long Pause. "Can I have a grilled cheese sandwich?"

"Will sharks eat our house?"
"No."
"Why?"
"Sharks can't live on land."
"Why?"
"Because they can only breathe oxygen through the water."
"No, they can eat our house."

"Mommy, you have too many schools."

"I have to go home now. I have to fight crime."

No comments: