Friday, April 25, 2008

Good Morning, Sunshine

Three months ago we had a baby that slept from 7 p.m. until 7:30 a.m. Yes, we were spoiled. Now that it's light longer at night and earlier in the morning X-man goes to bed when it gets dark at 7:30 p.m. and wakes up at 5:45 a.m. I'm hoping that when it starts to be light until 9 p.m. he doesn't go that long... or at least sleeps in a bit in the morning. 

Because although I'm adjusting fairly well. MacTroll is resistant to going to bed before 10 p.m. Of course, with the snoring he's been doing lately, it's not like my sleeping has been very high quality either. Last night I moved down the hall to the guest room, and I had to shut the door. And I could still hear him. 

I've made the request that he goes to see someone about it. We'll see if that happens. 

No comments: