Thursday, November 6, 2008

Cute Co-ed

Can you still be a cute co-ed at 32? :-P

I just got my acceptance letter to Parkland to be a non-degree seeking student to take my early education classes. I have an e-mail and a login to the registration system. I get to start registration next Monday (so I'll have to do it from Philly.) We'll see how it goes. 

In other news, MacTroll tried to send me photos of Mexico to entice me to go on the trip. I had to repeat over and over again that I had school starting Jan. 12 and couldn't be gone during the week. I'm not sure he gets that I was serious when I said I wanted to move forward with my life again. Then he said, "But it starts on a weekend."

Turns out the trip to Mexico is the same weekend that I already booked to go to Phoenix. Grumble, grumble, grumble. So, um, he's trying to move my trip so he can go on his free Dad-only vacation... and my free-Mom vacation will have to wait, apparently... After all, he is the ranking manager on the trip... 

I finished my Christmas shopping today. And before you gag, the stores have all the crap out... and the police protection fund started calling me in the mid-day to ask for a donation to Toys for Tots/Holiday Summer camp donations. 

Get with it, 'tis the season. Ho! Ho! Ho! or Bah Humbug! However you feel about it. 

3 comments:

Quigs78 said...

Yay for classes!
Boo for Christmas!

(The word verification today is 'conhoids.' That made me giggle.)

The Fearless Freak said...

Bah humbug! Although I will admit that I have already planned what to get people and I've picked up a few small, stocking stuffer type gifts for each kid :)

I'm waiting for Black Friday to do all my real shopping though. After that, I will completely done.

The Fearless Freak said...

Oh PS, let me know what books you need before you buy them. I took a bunch of similar classes and I might have some of the books you can borrow. :)