Wednesday, July 6, 2011

School of Fishies

I've been throwing around ideas for my classroom at home left and right. I am going to be teaching the 2.5-3 year old classroom (Clownfish) at MMO in the fall. I've got a lot of work to do and things to prepare. Thankfully, we came up with the themes for the fall with our director at our first meeting, so I've got something to go on. I just need to get to the Idea store to make some of them come true... and then there's my classroom.

They've given me the second biggest space, which is great. It means we'll have room for a lot of things, but it also means I'll need to figure out a way to set it up to not have the kids running through the room. I get to go in and see what's there in August, so I'm excited. I'll get to clean and decorate and work on room design and structure.

I love this kind of work. The organization, the implementation, the adaption. It hits all of my strengths. But right now, I'm exhausted. Apparently shopping at the garden center, planting a tree, going to the pool, doing house crap and then going to t-ball exhausts an old lady.

No comments: