Friday, March 2, 2012

Wham!

I worked out Sunday through Wednesday for 60-90 minutes each day, and then on Thursday I was pooped. I ended up taking a two-hour nap just to have enough energy to get up, go to weigh in and take X-man to swimming lessons.

Today, I felt crappy and slow all day again. It didn't help that I felt so run down that I decided to eat sugar in the form of pastries. I ended up taking another hour-long nap just to be able to go to the grocery store, cook dinner and crawl in bed.

I just don't understand how I could have four wonderful days of energy and then two of -- blah. Yes, I know I've only taken two of the vitamin D pills, but really, why would I lift and fall so suddenly? Is my body just that tired?

Tomorrow, I've set my alarm to get up at 4 a.m., which means I need to go to bed soon. I want to get in a 60-minute run before I go help with the Pancake and Sausage Breakfast at First Baptist Church. The breakfast runs from 7 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. and you can buy tickets at the door. :-) Adults are $7, children (ages 3 and up) are $3. Under 3 are free.

After that, we might be going to go to Read Across America at Lincoln Square Mall or to go see Willy Wonka Jr. at the Virginia... I'm just not sure.

Lots of choices, but lately getting the boys dressed and out of the house on a weekend has been challenging.

No comments: