Tuesday, July 6, 2010

It's been awhile

Last night MacTroll and I went out for our anniversary. If our relationship was a person -- she/he could vote now. Yeah, it's been a long time.

We ate out at V.Picasso and used one of our $25 Gift Certificates from CUSavings.com. I had two alcoholic drinks -- the most I've had in one night probably since Feb. 2009.

I ate dinner.

I ate dessert.

I still had no trouble buttoning my pants. That's a good thing, right?

It's hard to know where all the time went that you spent with one person. We're on our fourth home together. We have pets we've shared for over a decade. We have pictures from when we met at summer camp. We have an awesome little person that's a crazy combination of all that we love and hate about our selves.

It's a lovely journey. What's next?

No comments: