Thursday, February 12, 2009

On this day 33 years ago...

I guess I'm supposed to blog about something. But nothing is really coming to my mind. 

And, of course, the masses that read this e-mail know it's my birthday.

But it's not just mine.

It's Beth Siemer's and Belena Vincetti's, two friends from high school. It's my friend Sara's niece's birthday -- she was born this morning.

It's also the 200th birthdays of Abe Lincoln and Charles Darwin, who historically speaking are way cooler to hang with today than me. (I mean, Abe gets Obama! I just have ice cream cake. :-)

Arsenio Hall, Judy Blume and Cristina Ricci all share my birthday. 
If you don't know who those people are... you can imdb them.

I've got bigger fish to fry. Like, what the hell do we want for dinner?

7 comments:

The Fearless Freak said...

Dude, Obama might be better in the long term but I'm all about instant gratification and ice cream cake sounds like the better option for that :)

~rachel~ said...

Wow you share a birthday w/ Arsenio Hall?! How cool are you!! :)
Yeah- I agree I love ice cream cake!

Anonymous said...

I dont know, since you have to be dead to get the president to celebrate your birthday, I think that I would TOTALLY rather have ice cream cake. Happy B-Day Loosey.

-RF

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!! I had no idea (but that is true about most things!). I hope you had a good day and a fabulous celebration either under your belt or in the works. And thanks for the Valentine's card - it not only was incredibly sweet and fun, but it prompted Mike to sing the song (which I didn't identify) and that was quite the chuckle.

Lindsay said...

Happy Birthday. Dude, you share a birthday with Darwin, that makes you a friggin' genius (even in the absense of Darwin). I think I was supposed to come hang out and play games tonight, but thanks to crazy clients, I just got home (it's 10:29 p.m.). I do have a little gift for you Loosey . . . and I look forward to delivering it to you this weekend.

In the meantime I hope you had an amazing birthday!

--Lindsay

Laura Wells said...

I remember being jealous of you and Beth. in high school. You so often had your birthday as a day off of school!

SunnyD said...

Yes, we had our birthday off every year until college. I'm not sure Rockford does that any more. My guess is they go with the generic president's day instead.

But it was nice to have sleep over parties in the middle of a school week. :-)