Friday, June 5, 2009

Loosey is ever so pleased

Turns out I didn't break the house! It broke itself. There's a plumbing issue inside the wall on the inside of the house  in the basement caused by a faulty connection. This has raised my mood considerably and has made me feel not so much like a jinx. 

The other good item today is that my credit card was $700 less than I was assuming it was going to be. 

On a more random note, I have a small suitcase filled with only HMR food products to take with me on my trip. Since I'll be consuming them all in the hotel, I'll have room for souvenirs! I'm still happy we're flying first because we get two free checked bags per person. Hooray for airline miles.

Of course, if the airline loses my bag o' food wrapped in plastic bags, just in case, I'll have to go completely bunny rabbit -- but in california that shouldn't be a problem. :-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Have a ton of fun and give KTdid a big hug for me. I'm counting the days until she's here. 28, I think.

ktdid said...

Going bunny rabbit in CA could actually be excuse to have a lot of fun :) Hugs back at ya, Rayne. See you both soon!