Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Out, out damn spots!

If you see me this week and I'm covered in mud and sweat cut me some slack. I'm in the middle of a household overhaul. I didn't get my mulch down on the new garden beds before I left, and they're now just growing weeds. 

I also have the carpet cleaners coming tomorrow to work on some old Loosey spots in the basement and to do the heavy traffic area stairs and hallway on the second floor. 

In addition, I never got down on my hands and knees to do the kitchen floor before we left for vacation -- and it was bad then. 

Did I mention that I hate inside domestic chores and am no good at them? Probably only a million times. 

I'm beginning to think gift cards to Maid to Perfection would be eternally welcome for holidays from now on. 

I may suck at domestic servitude, but I'm okay with that. There are so many other more important things (to me) that I'm good at. But I swear, it's not for lack of trying!

No comments: