Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Things I Try Not to Think About

I have a number of things rumbling around in my mind. Worries, fears, thrills, spills, etc. The economy, my bank account, my loved ones' bank accounts, my son's college fund, my retirement fund, my house, my friends, my animals, potty training, North Korea having nuclear weapons, the multiple wars we're in, Obama, Quinn, taxes, schools, weight loss, movies, the state of destruction our social service agencies will be in if the current budget is cut and everyone loses at least 50 percent of their funding and thus: job losses -- and back to the economy.

I hate the constant noise. It's panicked and uncontrollable. So I focus on what I can control and accomplish. Hence, the constant blogging about all that is trivial.


No comments: