Friday, May 15, 2009

Ruffles suck

I've been walking around with this discount card to Banana Republic/GAP/Old Navy/Piperlime in my wallet since December. So today, MacTroll and I went to the mall to see if we could use it. He needs a black suit for a wedding. I need shirts that don't show the world my breasts when I lean down to pick up my kid or dig my garden. I've apparently lost enough weight that this has become a problem. 

So I went to all the stores. I even went to Ann Taylor loft to check the sales rack. Alas, everything was either sheer (to play up the lacy cami that doesn't look sexy on anyone over the age of 25) or had ruffles and bows everywhere. 

Do I look like the kind of person who wears ruffles and bows? 

3 comments:

The Fearless Freak said...

I'm wondering what is wrong with the breasts? :)

Being in between is kind of like being pregnant. Everyone assumes that if you are too old to wear the young stuff and too young to wear the old stuff and an in between size, you obviously have no fashion sense or desire to look even a little nice.

Good luck finding something that works for you

Quigs78 said...

Ruffles and bows are even better when it's in crushed velvet. SEX-Y.

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't mess with anyone who looked at me like that - ruffles or not!