Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Work in Progress

The work on the garden is in its final few stages. You can see where PremierScapes dug out all the grass along the fence line (it also continues around the corner. They also extended and installed edging around the front gardens. They just have to go back through and amend the soil in those spaces. We added a Whale-shaped garden area in the front that is amended and edged. 

You can also tell that MacTroll still has a bit of fence left to paint around the hot tub. He wants to stain the wood on the hot tub too. But I'm getting the itch to plant. Hopefully the soil will be done by the weekend. So I can start planning a giant purchase from Prairie Gardens next Tuesday with my 10 percent discount card... 






2 comments:

~rachel~ said...

I love the whale shaped garden (although thought it was a comma at first!). I really like little gardens like that in the middle of the yard.

Laura Wells said...

So much dirt ready for planting. I don't think I could wait another minute.