Monday, February 15, 2010

Love em, Cause I can't Leave em

X-man has gone insane. He's been a ball of complete emotional breakdown for the last 3 days. He's 3, so it's no surprise that he's not listening. But he's changing his mind about what he wants to do or eat every four seconds and then when I tell him he can't change his mind he shouts in frustration at me.

He wants to keep playing all the time so he doesn't slow down and rest or sleep. It's like a ball of manic energy, plus his appetite has been next to nothing. I thought we'd hit some sort of plateau on the behavior for a while... but now we're back to tantrums and whining.

"Yes, I know you want some of your valentine's day candy. But Fun dip is not dinner."
"I'm not hungry! I'm full!"
"Then you aren't hungry for fun dip."
"Stop talking to me, Mommy!"

His brain is just fried right now. So here's hoping we get through it quickly...

1 comment:

makeup_girl said...

Grayson is going through something too. He cries every time he gets reprimanded. The smallest thing (taking away the raisins he's trying to feed Spike) send him in to a crying fit. It's so frustrating. I know it will pass...eventually.