Monday, July 2, 2012

Early Mornings

I thought the idea of summer was supposed to be sleeping in, but in order to squeeze in everyone else's stuff, I've been trying to get up early and get my exercise out of the way. Those of you who are used to early mornings will tell me not to whine, but I'm a girl who likes to get up when the clock says 7 a.m. I am at least comforted that it's daylight when I get up. For example, tomorrow, I'll be rising at 5:45 a.m. to try to get out and get my 90-minute walk in (because let's face it, I didn't get a work out in today and yesterday was full of mowing and gardening) before I take X-man to Camp Explosion at 8:30 a.m. and have my physical appointment with my doctor at 9 a.m. (which reminds me I need to find all of my notes from my PT and my MRI to show to her).

I'm staring out the window at some dark clouds and occasional lightning, but at the same time -- I had a feeling it wasn't going to rain (kind of like when it looked like this to the north the other day). So, I'm watering my freaking lawn. I'm hoping, like washing a car, this means it will downpour all night.

I got my hair cut and colored today. It's much darker and I love it. I went back to Kelcey at Spa Envy and she did a beautiful job correcting what was kind of messed up by the lady at the other spa when I won the free cut and color.

My mom is coming to visit for a few days. We're going to go downtown tomorrow while X-man is with Dr. April. And then start working on the Where's Waldo scavenger hunt.


No comments: