Sunday, July 22, 2012

Too Much Togetherness

Holy cow am I ready for X-man to go to Baseball camp tomorrow!

I think we're getting to that point where there are only 4 weeks left of summer, and I'm ready to go school supply shopping and send him back. Because I can get nothing done when the boy is home. If he was a TV junkie, this would not be a problem. But he's not. And when I have a project, bless him, he always wants to help. Having him help, of course, slows everything down to a snail's pace, and it's hard to make him understand that if I can get my stuff done, I can play or take him somewhere cool.

Tomorrow night at 6 p.m. we're headed over to Sholem to meet up with his best buddy from kindergarten. I'm not sure when they're moving to Dunlap, so I have to see if this is their last play date or not.

But you can tell I've had enough because I'm baking chocolate chip cookies and I had a Matilda with dinner.

No comments: