Wednesday, August 8, 2012

A Summer's Cold

I got home today at 10:55 a.m. Central time. That means I was up at 4:45 a.m. Eastern Time, and now I'm really tired. I went with MacTroll to pick up X-man from Little Gym camp and when he saw me, he threw his arms around me.

I looked down and saw snot all up and down the shoulder of his shirt. It was caked onto his face. The poor dude has a cold. He was talking a big like Kermit the Frog and he felt a bit warm. So we got some lunch in him and brought him home rather than sending him to Mad Scientist's camp at the Rec Center. (I had assumed I'd get home much later than 12 when I planned the double day of camp.)

Anyway, he's watched one episode of Phineas and Ferb while we cuddled, and he's been in his room quietly playing Legos. Me, I'm totally ready for a nap.


No comments: