Monday, August 13, 2012

Monday, Monday

School starts for X-man in nine days. That means we have nine more days of fun and relaxation and staying in our pjs until 9 a.m. And then it's back to going to bed by 9 p.m. and getting up at 6:45 a.m. In some ways I'm looking forward to it (is anyone else's kid on repeat? - "Play with me. Play with me. Play with me.").

On the other hand, it's been nice to spend the summer together having fun. It's probably our last in Illinois, so we tried to fit in getting to all the things we love about town. But between all the cat illness and the friends moving, it's also been kind of full of scheduled craziness. Thank goodness for half day camps.

Without camps, I'd never have gotten anything done.

It's a Monday, so I'm going to shower and then make us some breakfast. Afterwards, we're heading to the Y for X-man's swim lesson at 11 a.m. Then we'll have some lunch and head to the Savoy Rec Center for All-Star Sports Camp.

Meanwhile, I'll get a walk in (if it's not raining).

No comments: