Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Fact: Looseyfur is Clumsy

Things I've wrecked lately:

1.) Tore a hole in the drywall of my new house with a car door -- and bent the car door to the point that when it rains hard water leaks in onto my left leg.
2.) Left the laundry room sink running a bit too long. 
3.) Got the electrical cord stuck in the electrical snowblower.
4.) Dropped a piece of the guest bed I was putting together and poked a hole in the drywall.
5.) Somehow measured wrong 4 times when hanging a magnet board in Xander's room and put in all kinds of crazy holes. 
6.) Hit the bottom of the dishwasher a little hard with the vacuum and ended up breaking the plastic panel. 
7.) Closed the door on the refrigerator without closing the rotter drawer (i.e. fruit and vegetable drawer) and now it's slightly off track.


3 comments:

makeup_girl said...

LOL! I'm showing this post to Brady - he makes fun of me all the time for being clumsy and breaking things. Can we start a support group?

Lavender Lemonade said...

I've stopped keeping track of all the things I break/damage on a daily basis. :)

Laura Wells said...

I am trying to picture young Losseyfur, I can't remember clumsiness, I do remember sliding down your stairs in sleeping bags!