Sunday, January 4, 2009

Last Night of the Holiday

Tomorrow life goes back to normal. MacTroll gets on a plane for California and won't be back until Saturday.

X-man goes back to pre-school for the first full week since mid-December. So tonight we spent it playing with a new toy that X-man got for Christmas from my sister. It's a school bus that follows a solid line of color, so you just bust out the paper and draw your own track and let it go and it will follow the route. 

Below is our town. X-man and I had fun with the markers, stampers and stickers. I have a feeling it'll be on the coffee table until he decides he wants a new track -- like on his train table. 

Afterward, we made some chocolate chip cookies for dessert. Anyone want some? :-) 



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your track is awesome. While it is kinda sad, it is a relief that the kids are starting back at school this week.

Best of luck

E

Quigs78 said...

That is too cute! Knowing my kids, they'd be drawing black lines on the walls to see if the bus would follow it.

I'm dreading this week. I think I got too used to N being around, so five days alone with the kids is going to be a very rude awakening.