Saturday, September 26, 2009

Shopping Shenanigans

Today, I drove up to Oak Brook and met Womanthatrolls for a shopping trip. First business was lunch and catching up at Stir Crazy.

Second order of business was returning a dress I purchased from Nordstroms last November -- and never wore. It still had the tags, but the receipt was long gone. And they took it -- and immediately credited my visa. Seriously, why would anyone shop anywhere else? Oh yeah, because not everyone can pay $44 for a pair of panties. Seriously! But we did scour the sales racks.

I didn't buy too many things. I picked up a convertible bra, some new tableware for X-man from the Disney store and some Vitamin E body butter from the Body Shop. I was sad that I was unable to find a kick ass fall coat anywhere in the mall. But I did manage to pre-shop at Karen's Kloset before I headed up, which checked off a lot of items on my list.

The weekend of Oct. 3, the Divine Consign will be happening in Urbana. I've got to print and tag my items for the sale still. It's on my list for tomorrow night. Well, that and a Child Psych test.


No comments: