Sunday, October 11, 2009

Tanger 5k Run for Mills Breast Cancer Institute

I ran my second 5k today in Tuscola at the Tanger Outlet Mall. The course was 3 3/4 laps around the mall, and can I say that laps are very frustrating. Mostly because, as I've said before, I don't think really well when I run -- so counting to 4 is kind of difficult for me as I try to move my body, not think of how much I don't really enjoy running and breathing at the same time.

But I did a much better job this time than I did at the Ambulance Chaser. Official time was 32:55.

Next weekend, the family and I are going to get up and do CU on the Trails in Champaign, if the weather is agreeable. X-man has been dying to get his own race number. I may take mine from today, in case they don't have them there. I'm also signing up to run the Rattlesnake Master in Meadowbrook Park on Nov. 1 and the Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving Day.

I have to keep moving, right?

Anyway, here's my run from today.




No comments: