Monday, February 13, 2012

Ahhh, Monday

You know you've gone off the deep end when you have the world's best and most productive Monday-- only to wake up at 3 a.m. to discover that it was all a dream. I got up, I peed. I went back to bed and there I lay tossing and turning with my eyes shut until 3:45 a.m.

At 4 a.m. I said fuck it and got up. At 4:15 a.m., I left my house and went out for a 40-minute interval run. Of all of my friends whose homes I ran by the only one that had its lights on was the Lilleygirl.

I got home, wrote valentine's for my students, did some laundry and then MacTroll stomped down the stairs with Lily in tow at 5:45 a.m.

I showered and got dressed and took out the garbage. Now I just have to stay awake through work, volunteering at X-man's school and cooking the lasagna tonight. Then I can pass out nice and early.

No comments: