Sunday, February 26, 2012

Looking Forward

So here's the deal. Should I sell my house, I'm going to have a mess of housewares and furniture to unload, because I know -- right now -- that I'll never have a house in California as big as mine. Plus, um, some of the things in my house I got when I got married 12 years ago... and in all honesty, there's no sense paying thousands of dollars to move old stuff across country. That just seems -- well, stupid.

So, from time to time I'll post things that I'm planning to unload before we go. If you like them, and you live nearby let me know. I'll post what I think I want for them, you tell me if that's a deal, or if you have a counter offer. If no one takes them, then off to Goodwill or the Restore it will go.

Now, if you're a friend of mine and you know you have something of mine you think you might like... let me know. We'll see if we can come to an agreement about the exchange, and I will literally go put a sticker with your name on it for after we sell our house.

Seriously... this summer/fall will be all about cleaning house to make it look less stuffy. And the Tolono Public Library is probably about to get a gigantic bunch of DVDs from us.

No comments: