Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween

Last year X-man refused to go trick or treating. We went to Special K's house and he was so overwhelmed by the coolness of the Wonder Twins' toys that he wouldn't leave the house. Candy was not a motivator, which, I guess I'm grateful for.

This year we had enough houses to go trick or treating in our own little neighborhood, which mostly has kids between 0-5 years of age. So everyone was out pretty early. X-man was good for our street, but after turning the corner and doing two houses down the 2nd street he announced that he had enough candy and was done. "Carry me, please."

So I abandoned SuperShawn and his little cowgirl for the night (who was a PRO at trick or treating), and I flew Superman home, where he helped pass out candy, watched Superman and kept forgetting that he had to keep pants on as long as people were coming to the door. :-) What is it about my kid not liking to wear pants?

2 comments:

Amy said...

That is too funny!

He's a typical man who would rather sit at home on the couch in his underwear and watch t.v. Ha! I love it!!

Lindsay said...

What an adorable superman. I'm with X-Man, I'd rather be pantless as well. I think an appreciation of the freedom that comes with being pantless is a healthy thing :-)