Saturday, May 19, 2012

Hair today, Gone Tomorrow

So here's a question... I got my hair cut and colored by Shannon at Salon A. She was very nice. I liked her. But she left Salon A for Salon B and her card to me about where she was moving didn't reach me until after the appointment I had with her. So I let Betty color my hair in March.

I made another appointment with Betty, because she did a good job, and Salon A is convenient to my house. Not that the other woman isn't too far down the road.

Except before I had that appointment, I did a benefit walk and won a free cut and color in a raffle. And that's like a free $100. BUT it was at Salon B -- with Mabel.

So, I booked the appointment and went yesterday. Mabel is young. She was very sweet, but color had to be corrected cause it went a bit wonky the first time. So I was there -- no lie for three hours.

The whole time I was next to Shannon. She said hello and then talked to me a bit while Mabel was away. Then she gave me her card and said, "No matter what you decide. Maybe we should get our kids together."

It was all very odd. And I feel like I'm cheating on people -- even though it's not like I had a committed relationship with any of them.

This is what I get for being a girl who never actually "dated."


No comments: