Sunday, June 10, 2012

Got any boxes you want to share?

I'm hunting for boxes to put stuff in to take to Goodwill. I know that seems strange. I used to just get them late at night at Wal-mart, but I was told I wasn't allowed to any more because I guess they're making money recycling them at the moment. And, well, I feel odd donating things like kitchenware in large plastic bags.

So if you've got some handy, I'll totally take them. I've put my family on a mission to use everything useable in our house and to try not to take anything new in unless it's to replace damaged stuff to help us sell the house or to use up things like the 14,000 tubes of travel toothpaste MacTroll has upstairs in our bathroom drawers.

I have a box of old arts and crafts stuff that I'm taking over to the IDEA store this week, and I just did a sweep through my closet to take some items over to Goodwill tomorrow.

1 comment:

ktdid said...

If you're willing to put them back together, the dumpsters @ the co-op behind the trash dumpster have oodles!