Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Yes, It's True.

Only I could get hit in the head with a handicapped sign while actually having a handicap (broken foot). (It's okay to laugh -- it makes me laugh every time.)

The injury bled a lot... I won't be wearing those clothes again. But I didn't get any stitches. I have a giant abrasion on my head and am not allowed to drive for 12 hours to make sure I don't have a concussion. But it might take a few days to get the blood out of my hair because any rough scrubbing will reopen the wound and make it bleed more.

This is totally not how I planned on becoming a red head.

I'm sitting there with my walking cast on, sticky blood all over me, a giant bruise on my arm from something this weekend that I can't remember and the ER doc says, "You are a total mess."

No comments: