Monday, January 3, 2011

Reality Bites

I totally got schooled today in Weight Management. If I haven't gushed about her before, I totally love my health educator, Amy. She is an awesome combination of support and ass kicking. And today, collectively, she did a wonderfully motivating segment on getting your shit together.

It was awesome, and all of us needed to hear it. Well -- those of us that were brave enough to show up and weigh in post holiday-massacre.  For that, we all got gold stars. We were all there to suck it up.

We left on a mission, which is my most favorite way to attack any ho hum issue in my life. You know how much I love feeling like I'm in control of my destiny.

For some reason when I think of the word destiny, all I think of is George McFly.

Mmm, does that make Amy my Marty or my Biff? Either way, I'll make like a tree and get outta here. :-P

No comments: