Sunday, August 19, 2012

Motivation

So, after the awesome walk this morning, I came home and did what I told SuperShanna I was going to do today, which was clean out the garage. Normally, we have a SWAP in the fall and a SWAP in the spring, but with everything going on in everyone's lives lately and the departure of some friends, that tradition has come to an end.

It used to be my motivation to clean out my garage.

But today, it was just the need to clean. If you haven't met me, I'm not a clean freak. I'm not a germaphobe, but holy cow do I like the donating, selling and throwing things out part of household organization. Less is more. I live with two boys who like to rat pack things, so it takes some work to declutter sometimes.

I should have taken before photos, but it was too gross. You don't want to know how much mouse poop and dead bugs I swept up today.

But here are the after photos. And I'm pretty happy with it. (Now to start on the basement storage room, as soon as the garbage comes and empties out our blue waste bin tomorrow.)




No comments: