Thursday, August 20, 2009

2010 Planning

MacTroll and I are planning a series of vacations for next year. We're giving some serious thought about New Year's in Toronto or Chicago, a Mediterranean Cruise and doing a week of "family camp" in Maine. 

With all of MacTroll's travel, he's accumulated a lot of airline and hotel points, even though we had the 10-day vacation to California in June. It's the one benefit to having a spouse gone every other week.

Plus, this October, he has a road show for 4 weeks. Last year it was 6 months long, and I'm so happy this year is a shortened version. But October is going to be crazy packed, and then he's got a week-long sales seminar in California. 

I picked up my books for my two classes this week. I'm taking Language and Literature for Young Children with Nancy Gaumer and a Child Psychology class. Total tuition for the semester was a bit over $500 -- total book cost for 2 books -$180. Something seems very, very wrong with that.

No comments: