Saturday, August 15, 2009

Sunny Saturday

So I had a hard time sleeping last night. I fell asleep around 11:30 p.m. and woke up at 3 a.m. bright eyed and bushy tailed. And then I couldn't fall asleep again until 7 a.m. I got up at 9:40 a.m., took a shower, had some breakfast and left the house at 11 a.m. for a 2 hour and 15 minute walk. 

I was up and down hills, but what was strange was that by 1 p.m., as I was cruising up St. Laurent back to the house, my inner thighs and buttocks started to cramp. I'm guessing I was hanging on a bit tighter than I thought while on the motorcycle yesterday. 

I took a nap for a couple hours on the couch while trying to read Pride and Prejudice. Now Air Force One is on TV -- en anglais. It is, in my opinion, the last good movie Harrison Ford made.

Tonight, I'm eating in. The bag is pre-packed and tomorrow I'll be calling Gerson, my cabbie, to see if he can come pick me up at noon and go back to the airport. 

School starts a week from Tuesday for me...


No comments: