Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Tuesday's Baggage

Today, I ran over to pick up my bag from American Airlines. The gate agent smirked and said, "You'll need to come in the back with me. There's a lot to look through this week."

Usually, I just describe the bag and they bring it out... unless the gate agent is insisting the only small bag that meets my description isn't mine... (because they know it's MacTroll's from staring at it every other week and have no idea who the hell I am). 

Anyway, today, I jumped through the baggage area and went to the back. MacTroll's new bag has cowprint on it, so it's easy to spot. (Yeah, it's a big joke with the folks he works with at Apple. Apparently, it never occurred to him that Gateway had the cow image in the late 90s.) The gate agent seemed depressed that I wasn't taking more bags. The small room was FILLED with large black bags from all of the students moving back, who got screwed by Sunday's weather, too.

As it is, MacTroll had to take KTDID's bag this week, so I'm ordering us a second one... 

No comments: