Tuesday, September 2, 2008

My Super Hugger

I know I've told you all about X-man's crazy 2-year traits. Our issue with the evil B word seems to have gone to the wayside with our new verbal skills.

And a nice side effect of that is a big hugger. The video below is of us at the Urbana Labor Day Parade with our friends. The photo is from CARE's "Meet the Illini Dance Team" event on Tuesday. 

I like that he gets so happy, he just has to hug someone. And I like that it's also usually me... but that he feels safe in his community to do it with his teachers and friends' parents.



4 comments:

Quigs78 said...

Too freaking sweet! I'm showing the vid to Bubba and he keeps asking for "More X hug."

We love the big bear hugs!

The Fearless Freak said...

I like that he gave up on "more music" in exchange for "more candy" LOL

And I'm thrilled to be one of the huggee because X is so darn cute :)

You know all the dads were jealous of him with the dance team :P

Quigs78 said...

And I know Bubba was dancing (or freezing) in the picture, but with the context of your post, it looks like he's holding his hands up, like "Okay, who wants to hug me?"

SunnyD said...

LOL, I ain't raisin' no fool!

Joel said he felt like the dirty old man in the picks, but he was really happy that he and Neil chose to stand to the side rather than behind the dancers in the group pic, I posted at CARE.

But I love how much fun X-man's been having lately.

Oooh, and it looks like I'll have another indoor water park to review for you. It's supposed to be 65 all next week in wisconsin. Not regular beach weather, so we're going to visit Blue Harbor Resort for a day in Sheboygan: http://www.blueharborresort.com/waterparks/public_access.aspx