Friday, June 13, 2008

Hunger

There's a lot of hunger going on around here these days.

I weighed at the WW up here and I'm down another 1.2 lbs. So that's 6.2 lbs in two weeks, which is good because it's chief water retaining week AND because I had a bachelorette party and a Mom's night out last weekend where I used my 35 extra flex points, a usual Loosey no-no. Normal people get to use those things. People with metabolisms in reverse don't really benefit by using them.

But since a 2 lb per week loss average is good, we'll be happy as long as the numbers keep going down, right?

The other hunger came while we were playing with the neighbor's swingset this morning. (I have loads of pictures to upload when we get home.) X-man started getting nippy, like a puppy, so we went inside for morning snack.

I was putting his muenster cheese on a plate and getting out a juice box when "BITE." He clamped right on to my ass.

Lovely.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Yikes! That sounds painful! Hope your ass is okay =)

Unknown said...

COngrats on the good DOWNWARD numbers! I'm going to join a meeting pretty soon when I get my next job placement sorted out.

Anonymous said...

I'm joining you soon on the quest for a healthier . . . and hungrier . . . . body. sisters unite.
:)
you're heading in the right direction!!
see you there soon . . . . . .

Lavender Lemonade said...

Woo-hoo, that's awesome weight loss. great job! I attend a WW mtg on Friday, I'm back in the saddle again.