Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Yeah, I'm that Dwarf

Seriously, give me a beard and a big red nose and call me Sneezy. The cold weather in May postponed my annual allergy hell a couple of weeks, but now I've got it full on. I'm sneezing, itchy and otherwise miserable. No amount of Claritin, Zyrtec or preventative nasal spray can help. I just have to wait out the pollen (at the lastest, mid-July). 

So what did I do today? I cleaned up my garage. It's still not quite as organized as I would like, but it does look a lot better. I just need to pick up the pegboard for the tools and to hang the shovels. 

But who am I kidding? It takes me forever to hang things in this house. Just when I thought I was making leeway, I realize there are still plenty of pictures leaning against walls in my master bedroom, guest bedroom and basement.  And there's that big ugly gaping hole I managed to put in the garage wall with my car door (long story). Gotta see if I can find a handy man to put that back together. (Anyone have any handyman suggestions?)

But right now, my poor nose needs me to take a nap so that I can get up and go walking with Libbygirl and Lightning McColin at the Prairie Park at 4 p.m. 

MacTroll is grilling tuna to put on a salad for dinner. Hooray!


2 comments:

Lavender Lemonade said...

Allergies suck, I'm so glad I don't have them...but T-Dad does. And I can tell it is totally awful. I hope the grilled tuna was delicious. :)

Leighann of Multi-Minding Mom said...

My allergies have been horrible this year. My nose is so swollen on the inside and sore. I think I need to see a doc to think about a new approach to treatment/prevention.

The grilled tuna sounds nice!