Monday, April 6, 2009

California, here we come

I am one rental car reservation away from having all of our summer vacation planned. MacTroll is scheduled to be at WWDC in San Francisco June 7-12, so X-man and I are going to go along and have fun in the city, visit some friends and chill out while MacTroll runs around like a chicken with his head cut off. :-)

After the conference, we're going to drive from SF to Morro Bay to visit my friend Robin. Then we're going to drive down to Anaheim and see KTDID and take X-man to the Pixar fun at the Disney California Adventure Land. Our hotel is within walking distance of Downtown Disney and the parks. I'm seriously thinking of taking an empty suitcase just so we'll have room to bring some stuff back from the park and the Lego store. 

The best part is that I think out side of the one night of hotel in Morro Bay, the 4 days of rental car payments and purchasing our food and admissions while we're there, the rest of the trip will be free thanks to MacTroll's hotel and airfare points. Trips like this are probably the one time where his intensive travel schedule is actually a bonus. 

3 comments:

Quigs78 said...

That's awesome! I can't wait to see pictures of the Pixar portion of your trip. I hope X-man flips out! (But in a good way, of course.)

makeup_girl said...

I hope you guys have a great time! We'll be in Mexico at the same time, so our blogs should be filled with fun pictures to please the masses the following week!

Quigs78 said...

m_g: Please the masses, or make the masses really jealous? :P