Monday, April 20, 2009

Little Successes

1. I walked a 5k on Saturday.
2. X-man slept through the night two nights in a row in his own bed (no rushing into our room at 3:30 a.m. after a bad dream. Of course, the last bad dream he had was that Daddy took away his crayon box.)
3. I managed to get my psych paper done -- finally. It was on overt aggressive or negative behavior displays by pre-schoolers (age 3-5) and peer rejection.
4. My floor plan of my Infant/Child room is done for my environment project barring any changes my partner makes. She helped design it, but I drew it on the big piece of paper. Now we just have to make it 3-D before Thursday.
5. I am wearing my size 16 gray jeans, which were my favorites, in 2005. 
6. My laundry is done. Now to do X-man's. 
7. Photos from the last six months are sitting on my desk for scrapbooking. 
8. Social calendaring at CARE is done through May (barring anything that pops up at the last minute).


4 comments:

~rachel~ said...

Good stuff!! I like #5!! :)

I'd like to hear about #3, Rowan was "rejected" the other day at the park, he was oblivious- I ,onthe other hand, almost cried- seriously.

ktdid said...

I can bring those skirts back to you that you sent. I've been wearing one of them some but the others haven't seen much use. That'll mean a little less money into your smaller wardrobe :)

Amy said...

Yay Looseyfur! You have so much to be thankful for. It's nice to acknowledge your successes and hopefully build on top of them.

@Rachel: Sorry my kid rejected yours the other day. He really isn't mean-spirited, in fact, he makes a point to try and include a variety of kids from all age groups. He must have just been caught up in the excitement of having a friend from preschool at the park.

The Fearless Freak said...

Mt is being rejected at school. It seems to bother her that the "mean girls" don't want to be friends. Every time she comes home talking about it, I keep telling her that she doesn't want to be friends with people like that. Today she said "yeah, I don't want to be friends with them. People who don't like me at losers" True kiddo!