Thursday, April 30, 2009

Everything I want to get done today

1. Drop X-man off at Next Generation. (done)
2. Work out for an hour at the gym. (40-minute work out -- but done)
3. Shower and take the baby seat out of my car. (done)
4. Go to my Infant/Toddler class and turn in my last two lab write ups for the year (hooray!) (done)
5. Pick up my Contorta tree from Prairie Gardens. (Moved to Friday due to rain.)
6. Put babyseat back in my car. (done.)
7. Vaccuum and wash all hard flooring surfaces on the first floor. (Um, not done)
8. Scoop cats. (done)
9. Find a home for everything on an open counter. (not done)
10. Go to post office. (done)
11. Pick up X-man. (done)
12. Play with X-man. (done)
13. Drop X-man at neighbor's house. (done)
14. Go to my last Thursday night CPR class to take a quick quiz and fill out the teacher's evaluation. (done)
15. Pick up X-man and play with him. (done)
16. Give X-man a bath. (done)
17. Put X-man to bed. (done, but not asleep until 10:23 p.m.)
18. Do some laundry. (done)
19. Fiddle on the internet. (done)
20. Go to sleep. (working on it)

Other stuff:
21. Cleaned toilets. (done)
22. Did dishes. (done)
23. Pick up living room toys. (done)
24. Wrapped birthday gifts that need to be mailed. (done)
25. Called in 2 favors from 2 different neighbors. (done)
26. Made a grocery list. (done)
27. CARE planning. (done)
28. Studied for quiz. (done)

3 comments:

makeup_girl said...

That is a very long list. Good luck!

Quigs78 said...

I'm doing laundry right now. If I can get it done before midnight, I'll consider the day a success. Obviously you have much higher standards than I do. :P

SunnyD said...

I don't have two children underfoot all day!