Monday, April 20, 2009

Thomas and the Wiggles

I'm scoping out some fun family field trips for us to take, and it looks like we're going to get a little bit of Thomas and the Wiggles in May and a little bit of both in August. 

My mother's day weekend is going to be spent in the Chicago Burbs with X-man, Quigs and Bubba seeing a Thomas show and doing some shopping. Then if the weather is good, MacTroll and I are going to head back up north to Gurnee to go to Great America (Six Flags) so X-man can see Wiggle World. We're calling it a warm up for his trip to Disneyland's California Adventure park in June.

In August, the Wiggles are going to be in Bloomington for a show, and Thomas will be up in Union for "A Day Out With Thomas." (We went last year and had a ball!) 

Summer is my time to get a lot of stuff done around the house, which is good because for the last several weeks, everything has been pretty much neglected due to an increase in homework at the end of the semester. So, I'm ready to spend my summer having a good time with X-man, which reminds me, I need to go pick up my pool pass so I can swim laps! 

2 comments:

Quigs78 said...

We're SO excited about Thomas! Okay, I'm so excited about Thomas. Bubba doesn't know yet. But mostly because he has no concept of time and I don't want to have to talk about it every day for the next three weeks.

Leighann of Multi-Minding Mom said...

Thomas will also be in Bloomington in a week or two. We're going to that show. But we need to look into the Thomas train thing I keep hearing about.