Thursday, May 29, 2008

Decisions, Decisions, Decisions

1. Today began implementation of "If you're violent, you'll sit and be silent" (Thank you, Freak for the rhyme.)
2. Tomorrow I will begin 10 weeks of Weight Watchers. I have an emotional attachment to food. I'm like an alcoholic or a diabetic. I don't get to drink/eat like everyone else does. My body has no real forward moving metabolism, and I have water retention issues. So since I can't not eat... I'm going to have to get real focused on being healthy. I've always known this, but I've spent the last two years in denial. 
3. Today I started writing fiction again. It's the first time in months, and it was just writing down a dream I had last night, but it still counts.
4. I will stain the fence before July 4 weekend pretty much by myself.
5. I had to cut some items off my CARE calendar due to Xander's swim lessons at school. I had to pick, and I picked swimming because he LOVES it, and it's free... 

3 comments:

Quigs78 said...

Yay for X-man and swimming! If you're staining the fence on weekends, I'll come and help you. Even manual labor is fun for me if it's a break from the kids. :)

And I'll totally not be a food pusher while you're on WW. When we do lunch, it'll be something healthy and points-friendly!

Lavender Lemonade said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lavender Lemonade said...

Wow...I bet your curious what I wrote. Hmmm....you'll just have to wonder I guess. It keeps me mysterious.