Friday, May 30, 2008

Naturally occurring phenomenon = vocab lesson

Xander saw his first real rainbow tonight between storm clouds right before bed.

I was supposed to be at Sex in the City with CARE, but at 6:45 p.m. we had a tornado between Savoy and Tolono that extended our tornado warning until 7:45 p.m. So, X-man, Riley and Mactroll and I stayed in the basement with our storm warning.

I owe a big apology if anyone stood waiting for me. I just didn't feel safe going out when bad weather is that close.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Yeah! We saw the rainbow too! We were on our way back from Bloomington and it was in the South sky. So I pulled over and let the kids get out to look at it. I tried to take some pics but my camera sucks. When we were almost home JB started crying cause he wanted to see the rainbow again.