Sunday, May 18, 2008

MacTroll's Dedication

I have this up on my Facebook page, but as nothing exciting is going on today (except we did run into Fearless Freak's parents at Meijer this morning and MacTroll's friend Vonda from the News-Gazette)... I thought I'd repost old excitement here. 

MacTroll's friend Jef Mallett does the cartoon strip Frazz. And soon after X-man was born, he decided to drop MacTroll a little honor by using his name in his strip. So, in the land of Frazz there is now a Rennich Middle School.

A few weeks ago, Jef mentioned MacTroll again... using his name and nickname as the name of a popular television show the fictional kids in the strip watch.


Now all the boys are napping. 

My main mission this week is to find a new outdoor patio table. Ours has bitten the dust!


No comments: