Sunday, May 4, 2008

Things to be thankful for/proud of this weekend.

1. X-man was a perfect traveler on the way to Rockford and back.
2. We were not swept away by evil thunderstorms with 70mph winds and hail like south of us.
3. I spent $250 at Ikea (on budget), and it was not crowded at all at 9:30 a.m. on Saturday.
4. It looks like work is going to dwindle down quietly, and hopefully without a court case, if the editors are lucky and administrators are forgiving. 
5. My sister and X-man had a good time with stickers of vehicles on Saturday.
6. My dad took X-man to see some trains, and X-man got to hop around inside the car, pushing buttons.
7. The new sandbox is put together in the backyard. I just need sand.
8. The CARE garden is planted. We'll put up the fence on Thursday.
9. MacTroll was home for 36 hours this weekend to spend some quality time with X-man.
10. Gordy Goldfish the II is still alive. 

I'll try to be back with something of more substance tomorrow. :-P

1 comment:

Leighann of Multi-Minding Mom said...

Ooh, IKEA.

Do you hear me drooling?

Sorry, I hear "IKEA" and everything else goes right by me.