Sunday, October 12, 2008

Something new

Last night after I got over my headache, I asked MacTroll to take us out to dinner for Pho. 

Saigon restaurant next to the Little Gym and Friar Tuck serves a bowl of Pho that can serve 2-3 people for $7.95. Yeah, it was hot outside. But Pho always makes me feel better.

So we went, got a bowl and then ordered a bowl of noodles and vegetables with chicken for X-man. He decided he'd rather share his chicken with us and have some Pho to. 

He loved it. He sat there slurping it off his spoon. He liked trying to fill his bowl when it was empty. And something in my heart grew warm that we all shared something in common. 

In a couple hours I'm escaping my house to go over to Lavender Lemonade's. I've been told to bring an incinerator and my favorite DVD season of La Femme Nikita

Lavender, this is for you:

3 comments:

the sandwich life said...

Hope you have a good time....when I have a cold or something like that Ernie always brings me Chinese Hot and Sour soup....mmmmmmm

Anonymous said...

i took this picture :)
hot mama . . .

Lavender Lemonade said...

What a hottie! I can't believe he was just sitting there talking to those grandmas!

That's when I would have just leaned over and licked him.