Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Things I Feel Good About

1) Making year-end donations to local non-profits from our company. This year's non-profits include A Woman's Fund, the Orpheum Children's Science Museum and Champaign Public Schools (through donorschoose.org -- which if you haven't visited yet is AWESOME).

2) I go in for a cut and color tomorrow. Expect to see something very different than the normal, thin, fake-blonde ponytail.

3) I got my flu shot.

4) I'm shopping for myself today for sweaters/sweatshirts as I apparently don't have any and the weather is turning colder.

5) I ran for 40 minutes on the elliptical today at Level 7 on Easy Intervals. 

6) I don't have to paint my fence for another 7-8 years.

7) I did a lot of at home filing this morning and paid all of my bills. 

8) Thanks to Quigs, I get a date night with MacTroll on Friday for his birthday before he leaves down for a sales conference in Tahoe on Sunday.

9) My son looks really cute in the Old Navy fall fleece I got him from Village Wardrobe (a kids-only resale shop) in Homer.

10) I'm going to make chicken and rice for dinner tonight. I love making warm, comfort food meals when the weather turns.

3 comments:

Amy said...

I love warm, comfort foods too. I made a big pot of chili the other night and last night a made a big pot of soup. Yummmmmm!

Quigs78 said...

Okay, everything else sounds really great and all, but I'm really psyched about your hair appointment! I can't wait to see how it turns out...

libbygirl said...

I am so excited for you that you finished the fence. I can't wait the see the new hair too.