Friday, July 18, 2008

The Big Loser: Week 7

I just weighed in at Weight Watchers. I am at -11.4 lbs in 7 weeks. 

And I think my butt is looking nicer. So, a big hooray for Looseyfur there. I biked X-man to school for the first time this morning. We both enjoyed it. However, I'm an amateur biker and physics kicked my ass on the hill on Church Street at the tracks. Quite simply, with the trailer on the back and my sweet kid in it... I didn't have enough speed and felt like I was going to start rolling down the hill. 

Lessons learned and all that good stuff. 

4 comments:

Quigs78 said...

Yay for you!!

Anonymous said...

you rock! Go, D, go!

That feeling of almost rolling backward sucks . . . . so does thinking your going to fall over because you're not going fast enough. Congrats on the new bike.

~rachel~ said...

Yeah!! You're doing great! Good Luck with the biking, I don't think I could handle a hill by myself on a bike, let a lone with a trailer and a kid!!

Lindsay said...

Congratulations, you rock!

As for the bike incident--I have so been there while riding home from class with a full load of heavy legal books. I remember contemplating bailing off my bike as I struggled to make it up our street (a big hill for C-U). I quickly re-routed my journey to avoid having to ride up the hill.