Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Signs it's time to quit painting

1. You're done! (I wish.)
2. You've run out of paint. (1.5 gallons left before I'll need a new bucket).
3. You're dehydrated. (Despite the heat now, it was a beautiful day to paint.)
4. The coarse wood has torn apart your last cheap paintbrush. (Um, I have another one to go through.)
5. Your fingers are cramping so badly that your right hand has a tremble to it and you find it difficult to type or operate a trackball. (BINGO!)

I'm still working on the outside of the fence. But the east side is done. The west needs 1 more hour of work . The north is done on the east end of the house (good shade in the a.m. to the north), so I'll be working on the northwest side tomorrow. Then the neighborhood will see pretty. Cause we have neighbors closing on the house across the street next week!

I'm going to ask MacTroll to use his masterful trimming skills (he HATES painting) to work around the south end of the fence and then the inside of the fence, so I can be back out there after my mom's heart procedure. 

P.S. I have no flipping idea why I'm only writing in lists this week. Sorry!

1 comment:

Quigs78 said...

Maybe your lists inspired my bullets yesterday.

Or I was just too damn tired to try to form enough thoughts to complete a paragraph.

The world may never know.