Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Things that I find cool

1. At FatBrainToys.com you can search for toys made in specific countries of origin (including a "not made in China" search, if you want. 

2. That I've gotten to an age where I can identify certain positive attributes about myself and celebrate them, well still being able to identify certain negative attributes, recognizing I need to work on them, and not beating myself up over them.

3. That I managed to find a collection of friends who stick with me through thick and thin. I always considered myself lucky to find one good person. Now I have enough to start my own soccer team, and that's just crazy.

4. My friend Libbygirl is having a 2nd baby soon!

5. My friend Rachel just gave birth to baby number 2. Welcome Eli! 

6. According to Champaign Taste, a Pho venue has come to Savoy. So I'm going to have to check it out.

7. MacTroll got to spend a whole evening doing special Dad stuff with X-man, including going for frozen custard, watching Elmo's potty DVD, introducing X-man to Mr. Bean, giving X-man a bath and tucking him in.

8. KTDid adopted a dog. 

9. A lot of my friends have birthdays during the next two weeks.

10. Living in the middle of nowhere. 

9 comments:

Quigs78 said...

I find you cool. *smooch*

And we are so going to the Vietnamese restaurant - pho and summer rolls are my absolute fave. I'm drooling on my laptop.

libbygirl said...

What I am only number 4? I have never had Vietnamese, so count me in when you go.

SunnyD said...

To be fair, Libbygirl, you're also number three!

The Fearless Freak said...

We should start a soccer team. There is a sport that I would actually play :)

Have fun having your Pho :)

Quigs78 said...

You just want to "accidentally" kick people, Freak.

I'll be your cheerleader. Or can I sit on the bench and keep stats or something? I don't run. Or kick. Or like to catch balls with my face.

The Fearless Freak said...

"Or like to catch balls with my face"

Sure you don't! LOL

Quigs78 said...

LMAO

Touche.

Unknown said...

Why does all the commenting on this blog seem to turn south so quickly? One second im reading about making a soccer team, the next someone is catching balls with their face. Im just saying.

Love you all though

-RF

~rachel~ said...

Wow I must be emotional from all this baby stuff, cause I got a little teary eyed to see that I was a link! Hormones are strange!! :)