Saturday, July 19, 2008

Just Plain Tired

I'm not feeling well today at all. I'm supposed to go to my friend Julie's wedding in Decatur at 2 p.m., but everything aches and I can hardly keep my eyes open. 

I think I may run to the library (it's the last day of the reading program at Tolono Library), so I can turn in Xander's card and get his two free ice cream cone coupons. 

They really need to give away something more tangible to the younger kids. 2 year olds don't understand the power of a coupon. They just stand there bewildered thinking, "What's this purple piece of paper for? And why are they acting excited about it?"

He'd probably be more excited over a pencil or a sticker. 

But later on, we have a CARE meet up at the DQ in Savoy so we can use the coupons. There is a method to my madness.

Either way, it requires me to get dressed, which at this point is a huge undertaking.


2 comments:

The Fearless Freak said...

Oh no, I hope you aren't getting sick :(

Hopefully, you took a nap and now you feel better

Quigs78 said...

Awww...

Did you not get to go to your friend's wedding?

Don't make me go shopping with Freak by myself. She scares me.