Friday, July 11, 2008

Out of reach

This afternoon MacTroll and I went to Target on a battery run. Well, that and he wanted to use part of his weekly budget money to buy me lunch. :-) It was very nice of him. We went with Mr. Rogers' approach and got me a relatively healthy sandwich followed by something with ice cream. So far it's worked. I've stopped being so snarky.

Anyway, we were shopping for the battery for business, but of course we swung into the Cars aisle just because I wanted to see what they have.

If you're looking for a Red with Stanley, a Guido/Luigi/Tractor set or the new set of Guido and Luigi dressed up in the funny italian race wigs for Doc and Lightning's showdown... you might want to get your butt up to Target. Because due to my budget for the week being planned out through Sunday with $1.75 left to spare. I did not have $9 to buy X-man one of these sets. 

But I figured other people should know (particularly since Red is sooo freaking hard to find) that they're there. There is, however, only ONE of each.

They were on the bottom righthand wrung. 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you're a good person....